PTX-NV092A opens the line of network video recorders (NVR) as a budget model that combines all the necessary functionality. This device is suitable for use in video surveillance systems for small objects. PTX-NV092A supports two hard drives of up to 3TB (each) for storing data received from cameras.
This model has 9 full-fledged network audio and video channels for to connect cameras.
ONVIF support allows to connect any camcorder to the NVR, according to this standard, which makes the video surveillance system more versatile. Built-in motion detector can detect moving objects in the camera field of view, in the absence of such a function in the camera itself.
NVRs Proto-X automatically detect and provide the ability to customize the connection to the cameras.
The high grade of integration with the Vision CMS (own Proto-X software) provides centralized management of all video surveillance system.
Registering technology of IP-based devices in the Cloud provides an access to any registered device via the Internet showing only the identifier assigned to each of them at the manufacturing.
- Quantity of network video channels – 9
(up to 1080p per channel)
- Quantity of network audio channels – 9
(audio over the video)
- Software – Embedded Linux
- Recording format – H.264
- Recording types – Manual recording,
schedule recording, alarm recording,
the recording when motion is detected
- Video outputs – 1xHDMI (up to 1920x1080),
1xVGA (up to 1920x1080),
- Audio inputs/outputs – 1xRCA/1xRCA
(support of bilateral audio)
- Alarm inputs/outputs – 16 / 2
- Network port – 10/100 Мbit/sec, RJ45
- Recording speed – up to 30 fps per channel
(depending on IP camera settings)
- Display - 9 channels of sub stream / 1 channel
of main stream
- Playback – 9 channels of 960p / 4 channels
- Archive – support of 2xSATA HDD
up to 3Тb (each)
- Motion detection per each channel
- Archiving interface – 2xUSB 2.0
- Video Recorder control – Touch Sensor panel,
remote control, USB mouse, via Web, via CMS
- PTZ control via RS-485
- Mobile clients – iOS, Android
- Overall dimensions – 335x252x50 mm (1U)
- Supply – 12V, 4А
|Video channels||9 1080p|
|Audio channels||9 IPC|
|Video outputs||1xHDMI (up to 1920x1080), 1xVGA (up to 1920x1080), 1xBNC (720x576)|
|Record speed||up to 30 fps|
|Data storage||2xSATA HDD up to 3Tb|
|Motion detector||on each channel|
|Operating Interface||Touch Sensor panel, remote control, USB mouse|
|Network control||via Web, via CMS|
|Mobile platforms||iOS, Android|
|Power Supply||12 V|