PTX HD-1616 is a 16-channel HD-SDI video recorder intended for use in video surveillance systems, in which it is necessary to obtain high image quality.
The use of new HiSilicon processors with advanced H.264 compression method allowed to achieve maximum technical parameters. SDI technology provides more detailed video images, on which a human face or vehicle number can be clearly seen compared with conventional digital video recorders.
There is the ability to record Full HD video with a resolution of 720p and a write speed of up to 400 fps, and also 200 fps at the resilution of 1080p. Support of eight hard drives with a capacity of up to 4 TB each provided for storage of audio and video data.
Due to the presence of e-SATA interface, users can connect to DVR external hard drives. This allows to overcome the shortage of internal memory, as well as to backup and to record in real time.
- Quantity of video channels 16 SDI
- Quantity of audio channels 16 RCA
- Record speed: 1080p - 200 fps, 720р - 400fps
- Video outputs 1-HDMI, 1-VGA, 1-BNC
- Audio outputs 1-RCA
- Support of 8 SATA HDD (up to 4 Тb each);
2 eSATA HDD
- Alarm inputs/outputs 16/4
- Back up to external media: USB 2.0,
via network, eSATA
- DVR control: Front panel, remote control, USB
mouse, via network
- Network control: Web-server, CMS, up to 10
users. Dual Stream
- Fully functional mobile client (for iOS, Android
- Power supply 220 V, 90 W
- Overall dimensions 315×365×70 mm
|Video channels||16 SDI|
|Audio channels||16 RCA|
|Video outputs||1-HDMI, 1-VGA, 1-BNC|
|Record speed||1080p - 200 fps, 720р - 400 fps|
|Data storage||8 SATA HDD (up to 4 Тb each); 2 eSATA HDD|
|Backup||USB 2.0, via network, eSATA|
|Operating Interface||Front panel, remote control, USB mouse, via network|
|Network control||Web-server, CMS, up to 10 users. Dual Stream|
|Mobile platforms||iOS, Android|